2020 Elections (updated 7/10/2020)
Location of Polling Place: Town of Birchwood Town Hall, N1549 Co. Hwy. T, Birchwood, WI 54817
Hours of Polling Place: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- August 11, 2020 Partisan Primary
- November 3, 2020 General
Election Notes: Photo ID is required to receive an absentee ballot and to vote on Election Day.
Voter Registration: All voters registering to vote by mail, in-person in your clerk’s office, or at the polling place on Election Day, MUST provide a Proof of Residence document. If you register online at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/RegisterToVote, your valid State of Wisconsin driver license or State of WI ID card issued by the Wisconsin DMV qualifies as a valid Proof of Residence document. Acceptable forms of Proof of Residence: https://elections.wi.gov/publications/voter-guides/proof-of-residence
- Register to vote online or to determine if your registration is current: https://www.myvote.wi.gov/en- us/RegisterToVote
- Voter Registration application https://elections.wi.gov/forms print & mail/email to Clerk
- Request an Absentee Ballot online or check the status of your absentee ballot:https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/VoteAbsentee
- Absentee Ballot application https://elections.wi.gov/forms print & mail/email to Clerk
Websites: Wisconsin Elections Commission: https://elections.wi.gov/ MyVote: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/ WI Voter Photo ID Law: https://elections.wi.gov/elections-voting/photo-id
The Wisconsin Elections Commission has all the forms https://elections.wi.gov/forms availablefor download at their website.
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request:
- English Absentee Ballot Application: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Application: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Application: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-hmong
EL-131 Voter Registration Application:
- English Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- Spanish Vote Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-hmong-fillable